Indulge your passion for golf and help your business do business.
Join Yarra Yarra as a corporate member. One of Melbourne’s premier Sandbelt golf courses conveniently located only 20km from Melbourne’s CBD.
As a corporate member you will play a golf course designed by the famous course architect Alex Russell in partnership with the great Dr Alister MacKenzie. The course has been the scene of many major tournaments in its history, leading to world-wide recognition by amateurs and professionals alike.
Yarra Yarra’s impressive Clubhouse in its picturesque setting, features superb amenities, with a choice of four function rooms, café, members bar and lounge, in which to entertain your clients and guests.
Whether your needs are golf, corporate functions or simply entertaining clients, our corporate membership provides you with access to a complete range of facilities. At Yarra Yarra you will also enjoy outstanding cuisine and welcoming staff.
All this creates an experience you and your guests won’t find anywhere else.
Key Benefits of Corporate Membership
- Access to the golf course and Clubhouse facilities seven days a week for two corporate nominees
- Up to four nominee changes per three year term
- Preferential guest green fees
- Preferential rate for corporate functions
- Complimentary use of meeting and function rooms in the Clubhouse
- Extensive practice facilities including practice fairway, short game area and putting greens
- Reciprocal arrangements with quality golf clubs in both Australia and worldwide
- Sandbelt reciprocal playing rights that allow you to play one round at each of the other seven Sandbelt golf clubs during the year
- Access to online members only area for tee bookings and competitions
- Yarra Yarra welcome pack including; Club shirt, members’ handbook, bag tag, ball marker and divot tool
For more information on corporate membership please contact Club Administration on telephone 03 9575 0575, email email@example.com or submit the online request information form.